Winter (Q4) 2019
Winter (Q4) 2019
Bright young talents
Event "BHive" is being organised in Coimbatore by Exterro as a springboard to this very purpose. Slated to be held during this Winter (Q4) year, the platform will stage and showcase promising, technical and entrepreneurial ideas to be presented by students with big dreams . After intense brainstorming, ,deserving presentations will be rewarded with attractive cash prizes and open windows in terms of career prospects.Eminent technologists, Industry players will be present and share their views on industry and the road to future . Every effort is being made to scale up the event in terms of quality and substance. The event will also be an occasion for the students to witness and listen to emerging business trends and technology advancements.
Exterro, Inc., the U.S. based global enterprise software company with operations in Coimbatore, caters to the legal requirements of corporate giants around the world. Exterro is organizing the advanced technology business plan competition- BHive 2.0, aiming to carve and change the entrepreneurial scene for engineering and management.
This challenge aims those students who have an entrepreneurial drive and a penchant for creative solutions to real life problems. This challenge mainly focuses on empowering young, talented individuals to showcase their entrepreneurial skills, by giving them an opportunity to interact with industry leaders and learn by experience. Winners will be rewarded with a cash prize.
1. There can only be two members per team.
2. Any number of teams can participate from a college.
3. For the Selection process, we expect students to submit a idea in PPT/DOCX format.
4. Ideas should be fresh and original
5. The selected teams will be intimated once the event date is published in Winter (Q4) 2019. They alone will be participating in the direct finals of BHive2.0 @ GCT,Coimbatore.
6. The students can have maximum of 10 minutes to complete their presentations.
7. Idea's submitted after the specified deadline will not be considered.
8. Cross-college teams are NOT allowed.
9. Final and pre-final year students (BE, ME, MCA,M.Sc,M.Tech,M.E) are eligible to participate in this event.
10. Exterro reserves the rights to modify the IDEA's presented for BHive2.0 and make it available to public in any format.
11. Team with workable demo's are most preferred.
12. If the team performed well in presentation with workable demo, they will get a chance to work with Exterro. For this seperate process will be followed in Tidel Office Premises.